Image Map

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

cali trip - what to pack!

Next week I head off to California for the North American Irish Dance Nationals!  I'm thrilled to have two of my dancers compete in solos and to have the opportunity to go.   When JillGG of Good Life for Less posted yesterday about a week at the beach, it really got me brainstorming on what I'm going to pack for my trip.  I will need a few dresses and semi-formal/business attire for the days that I'm walking around the competition.  But, I have a few days in between where I'll be traveling to Disney Land and laying by the pool.

I've rounded up a few key pieces that are exact or similar to what I'll be taking with me.  Can't go anywhere without stripes, florals and chambray!  Also need a good nude wedge, nice flat that I can walk around in, a tote to carry my day to day essentials and comfortable travel wear.

Do you have any big vacations coming up?


cali bound

Shop my cali vaca picks



Don't forget to enter my $50 Anthropologie Giveaway! 

No comments:

Post a Comment