Image Map

Friday, June 14, 2013

romp around

A hot trend that stuck around for another summer season is the Romper.  It's like a dress, but also like shorts, yet not quite like either at the same time..?  Still with me?
Rompers have a great 'young girl' feel to them as they're quite playful.   If you're into the look the romper does make it awfully easy to get dressed, however they do make it difficult to use the restroom (c'mon, I'm not the only one!).
I've styled them two ways for you today, dressed up and dressed down.   No matter what event your attending you can pull off a romper if you accessorize it appropriately.

To dress it up I chose a slightly dressier romper as a base.  Added a couple neutral accessories (bag and heels) and chose 1 pop color (sea foamy green) to add a little flair.

To dress this one piece wonder down I chose a more casual style romper as a base.  It does have a cute pattern, though, and that will add more interest.  Flat sandals, a simple cross body and summertime accessories keep this look grounded.

romper dressed up

Shop my dressed up picks:





romper dressed down

Shop my dressed down picks:

No comments:

Post a Comment