Image Map

Monday, June 3, 2013

forever





I love Rochester - as quickly as it will rain and storm and cool down to 55 it's 90 the next day!  I wore this outfit last Thursday and it did get up to 90.   I was thankful for the air conditioning and that we didn't lose power at work.   I picked up this adorable paisley pencil at Forever last weekend shopping with my mom and sisters.  First, I hadn't been in Forever 21 in a while because the last time I was shopping in there I nearly bought a see through chiffon top with a hot pink bandeau and really? At 29, where'ma goin in that?!?   However, if you follow me on instagram you know that I struggled with two of the CUTEST preppy style dresses I've ever seen in my life!   They have some seriously cute things in there right now!  

On another note, I'd have rather worn this outfit to the beach.  Which is what a co-worker said I looked like that day :)  that's where I was... in my mind that is! 

Details:
Tank - H&M, similar, similar
Skirt - Forever 21
Sandals - NYLA via Marshalls old and hard to find similar! I like these though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment