Image Map

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Summer Shoes - My Favorite Picks

Whether it's a super high wedge, short strappy heel or flats I'm digging all the fun styled sandals out this year!  I want to scoop them all up for my closet!!

The best part is that there's a little something for everyone!  You gals you are like me and like the super high stacked heels - there are neutral and super fun styles to choose from at a range of stores from Target, Sole Society, Macy's... 

If you're a taller gal you may prefer the shorter wedge or heel.  I'm LOVING the peachy dress sandal from Sole Society! 

Then there's the flat; this is for all of us gals I think!  We all need a break from the wedges and heels that summer bring on.  These are perfect to dress down a sundress or to wear with shorts.  I have the sparkly strap sandals from Target and I wear them a few times a week!  

Which are your favorite?

summer shoe love

Shop my summer sandal picks:

No comments:

Post a Comment