Image Map

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

peachy






It's been SO hot the past few days.  I just threw this outfit together because the lighter hues made me feel cooler, plus peach and white just feel like summer to me.  Like an orange-cicle.    
I'm also not quite certain how you ladies with beautiful curles do it in the heat.  My hair is cray (yep, Sara I said cray) right now in this humidity!  And thank goodness you cannot really tell in these photos but I'm sporting some pretty sexy tan lines from the Zac Brown Band concert extravaganza Sunday.   If you like country/folky music and he comes your way - Go.  No ifs, ands, or buts.  Trust - it was amazing!

Hope you are all having a fab week!
Did you enter my $50 Anthro giveaway?  

Details:
Pants - Old Navy
Shoes - Target
Tote - Michael Kors via Marshals, similar 


Linking up today with Amy from Fashion and Beauty Finds

Fashionandbeautyfinds.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment