Image Map

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

taking chances







In the most recent months I think I've really started to take some major style risks.  A year ago I wasn't certain about boyfriend jeans - now, I wear them at least once a week and have more than one option to choose from!  I would have never before paired such a "bold print" with a graphic tee, and I most certainly would have never purchased these gorgeous sandals.    Even still, I look at this outfit and think - hmmm, there's a lot going on here.  But, did I pull it off?  Definitely!  

What chances are you taking lately? 

Details:
Blazer - Old Navy, similar
Tee - Old Navy & on sale!! 
Jeans - Gap via eBay
Shoes - Michael Antonio via 6pm.com
Necklace & Bracelet - Sira & Mara


follow along... 
bloglovin'


Linking up with Amy at Fashion and Beauty Finds today!

Fashionandbeautyfinds.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment