Image Map

Friday, June 7, 2013

graphic tees - 4 ways to wear!

The graphic tee is something that I struggle with purchasing!  I think it brings me back to 1999 when everyone was wearing shirts with the brand name across the chest...  I always pick them up and think they are so cute, but wonder how I could incorporate them into my closet.   I have been making a conscious effort to snag one every time I decide to pick up some basic tees (not doing so hot, by the way only have 1 so far!).  

I decided to style them a few different ways here just in case you all are having the same power struggle I am.  

Casual - paired with boyfriend jeans, Sperry's and simple accessories this is perfect for a day at the market!

graphic tee2

Shop my casual picks:




Flirty - tuck this printed tee into that adorable skirt!  With the added accessories and sexy wedges you can wear this look to a picnic or festival.

graphic tee 1

Shop my flirty picks:




Preppy - paired with skinny boyfriend chinos, sneaks and simple accessories this is perfect for a day date or brunch!

graphic tees3

Shop my preppy picks:





Vacation - I would most definitely rock this shopping or site seeing on vacation!

graphic tees4

Shop my vacation picks:


Which look is your favorite? 

No comments:

Post a Comment