Image Map

Thursday, January 16, 2014

having a carrie moment









jacket - old navy, similar // shirt - h&m, similar // skirt - mod cloth, similar // shoes - target, similar

If you haven't read SJP's interview with Katie Couric in this months InStyle, do yourself a favor and pick it up.   No, she's not the real Carrie Bradshaw.  But she is the epitome of natural beauty and chic effortless style much like Carrie.   Even the outfit Katie describes SJP wearing in the interview I wanted to recreate; the photos are also gorgeous!
As soon as I purchased this skirt (for my 30th because I wanted to look like a Disney Princess and turned out looking more like Carrie Bradshaw.  Sold.) I knew I had to wear this piece over and over; casually, dressed up, you name it!  The peachy pink is perfect for spring yet appropriate for winter.  

So, today's my Friday - boom shakalacka.  
That's me doing a little four day work week, four day weekend dance :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment