Image Map

Monday, January 27, 2014

Mix It: Color Block Sweater






sweater - gap, similar // skirt - h&m, similar // boots - shoemint, similar, love these!

The last time I wore this sweater I styled it like Blair from Atlantic Pacific.   This time I used Pinterest as my inspiration for an "oversized" sweater and tiny skirt keeping with the color blocked theme.  

Well, Happy Monday peeps!  How was it?  Did you all get snowed in like me this weekend?  I'm almost finished with Veronica Roth's Divergent Series.  Holy crow, what a great book series.  I always wonder, though, why I set myself up for reading 3 books at a time.  
Next on the list is White Girl Problems which I hear is absolutely hilarious.  
What are you reading these days, anything good?

Linking up with Lauren @ Fizz and Frosting today!



No comments:

Post a Comment