Image Map

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

winter essentials

I hope you're all keeping warm!  I'm longing for the weekend when I don't have to get changed out of my cozy PJ's or a soft cable knit and boots.
I can't wait to snuggle up with my book and have no where to be.  How is it we just had two holidays and I'm already ready for a vacation!?  Anyone else with me?

These are the days that I reach for my "old trusties", the closet favorites, staples even.  
I made the resolution last year to upgrade my wardrobe; investing in quality over quantity.  I went through my closet this weekend to do a purge and discovered I only have one item to get rid of - success.  I now love and adore nearly my entire closet.  There are, of course, pieces that I own that don't get as much love as they deserve, but I still couldn't part with them as I do wear them!  

Are you finding you're wearing the same ole thing over and over?  Is it a winter thing?

winter essentials



No comments:

Post a Comment