Image Map

Saturday, January 4, 2014

weekend inspiration

image sources found on my Style Inspiration Pinterest Board

On Saturday's I want to share with you my favorite pins from the week.  Looks I'm inspired by, or would like to recreate out of my own pieces.   
These three looks are definitely re-creatable for me.  Let's break them down; 

1. Chunky sweater and midi skirt.  Hmm, I have a midi dress that I could easily put a sweater over, boom.

2.  Leather moto, graphic tee, torn jeans.   I'm a little sad I didn't scoop that J.Crew shirt up while it was on sale, in my size and pre-shopping freeze.  This look is super easy to recreate! 

3. I've been pinning different ways to wear my tutu skirt I purchased for my 30th bash.  A full a-line goes great dressed down with a striped tee and denim jacket.  

You may be seeing a few of these looks around here soon! 

...

Sometimes I'm only a weekend blog reader, too.  Here's what you may have missed around here... 

Monday I shared with you a snip-it of my 30th birthday bash!
Tuesday I recapped my favorite looks from 2013
Wednesday we spoke about resolutions and plans I have for AT40BF in 2014
Thursday I shared a story from my college days
Friday I shared how I throw together healthy meals and an at home workout



healthy and safe weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment