Image Map

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

the hat brigade








hat - BCBGeneration // coat - old navy, similar from ON // sweater - target, similar // boots - sole society, similar from SS

Yep, I've gone and done it.  Not only did I shop but I joined the big hat brigade.  I couldn't help it!! I kept pinning images every day with a big hat.  I went with this gorgeous burgundy color to add a little pop of color and the bow is the perfect little piece of interest. 

Well the week is half over and for whatever reason I couldn't be happier!   Maybe because the weekend holds a bright forecast and plans (30*!).  I'm getting pretty ampted for the Super Bowl, too.  I'm not certain who I'll be rooting for since my Steelers didn't make it into playoffs but I know it'll be an entertaining game at that. 

Is anyone watching Downton?  What is Edith doing?!!?!! 

Don't forget to enter the DateVitation Giveaway here!

Linking up with Shanna!





No comments:

Post a Comment