Image Map

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

twenty fourteen









coat - h&m // sweater - old navy // cords - old navy // boots - american eagle // bag - michael kors

read more. 
save more. 
learn more. 

That is my resolution.   This and along with the things I have planned for my tiny space on the internet, I'd like to commit to sharing more with you.   To take the time to tell you more stories of my insane life, it's quite funny!  Since the holidays have begun I've been quite lazy about my presence here and that is changing.  I rather love this little space, the friends I've made and the style journey I'm on.   

Here is some of what I have planned:

Linking up on Mondays for a remix challenge - I'm a huge fan of remixing one's own closet and in an effort to keep with resolution numero dos and save more money, I will be attempting to "not shop" (I know I've said this before) until  spring.  Now let's think about this; I don't need anything until the snow melts and it's time to bust out the spring wear.  

I want to feature more Paleo and Healthy Recipes; this is tough because I often "whip" up things with what I have in my house, they turn out great and I've not taken any photos of the process.    I want to try to share more of these with you.  A healthy lifestyle is easy given the tools.  
This will also lead into the new weekly feature "Fitness Friday" this will replace the weekend workouts and I'm a sucker for a good alliteration.  I will feature a workout and a recipe.  

The Happiest of New Year's to you all!  Thank you for stopping by and reading and commenting daily!  

Cheers to 2014!


No comments:

Post a Comment