Image Map

Monday, January 20, 2014

REMIXED: all the plaid










coat, shoes & plaid shirt - old navy // jeans - gap (ON SALE!) // bag - kate spade

On days off or weekends I tend to grab the most comfortable pieces and head out the door.   Most of the time that is boyfriend jeans and some kind of loose fitting top.  My favorite striped sweater or a button down of some kind.  I've been reaching for this flannel plaid shirt because it's soft and cozy and fits really well.    I love the unexpected pattern mix of the plaid an leopard.  
I wore this Friday for my errands.   I decided last minute to take Friday off to have a long weekend (My office is closed today).  You may have seen on Instagram that I slightly changed up my hair, too!   Saturday I spent a lot of time with good friends laughing and planning for St Patrick's Day and all that entails.   Sunday is a good day for laundry and relaxing and today my mom and I are going out for lunch.  

Did you have a good weekend?

I'm linking up with Lauren for Mix It Monday



No comments:

Post a Comment