Image Map

Saturday, January 18, 2014

weekend inspiration 3


all image sources can be found on my Style Inspiration Pinterest Board


I'm just loving how anything goes now-a-days.  Chunky knits with slim skirts, bold pointy toes, loose fitting separates.  I'm really excited about some of the outfits I have planned - hopefully they come out as good as they seem in my head.  Does that happen to you too?

Here's the week at AT40BF in a recap.. 

Monday I teamed up with Paul Fredrick for a menswear post.  Don't you just love a well dressed man?
Tuesday I confessed my never-ending love for faux fur and plaid.  
Wednesday I wore all the colors in a remixed look.
Thursday I was inspired by Carrie Bradshaw
Friday I shared a few of my tips for snacking throughout the day. 

Have any fun plans this weekend?!  
Don't forget to hit the sales!


No comments:

Post a Comment