Image Map

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

you can call me obsessed






dress - gap // vest - charlotte ruse, similar // boots - shoemint // spike bracelet - siramara // charm - alex and ani

Alright, so I'm wearing out my plaid and fur this season.  Please tell me I'm not the only one!!?! 
I cannot stop wearing all types of flannel and plaid and of course my faux fur.  With how bitter cold it has been it's been a darn necessity!   I scored this dress big when Gap was having their sale plus 40% off.  LOVE the plaid colors here, so versatile and it was one of the last pieces I purchased before the great budget halt. 
And yes, if you're wondering I froze my cha-ching off taking these snaps while I muttered under my breath "oh the things I do for this blog".    I hope I'm not alone there either... 

I'm feeling bold in my new 30 skin - yesterday at work I wore a very Carrie-esque outfit that will hit your eyes soon and I've got some bold things coming up.  Why do we put limits on our wardrobes per season?   Who says florals aren't for all year round, or that you can't wear bold colors in wintry months or the token "no white after labor day".    I could go on for hours with what you aren't allowed to do in fashion.  Who made up those rules?  During this challenge where I'm not spending any money on clothes I really want to try and break those rules.   

Are you into rule breaking?  What trends are you obsessed with right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment