Image Map

Monday, January 6, 2014

time to remix






coat - h&m // sweater - gap // jeans - gap // shoes - old navy // necklace - old navy

Today I'm linking up with Fizz and Frosting and Living in Yellow for Mix it Mondays.  A linkup for remixing is perfect for me this time of year (and maybe you, too!) since I'm not shopping (dum, dum dahmmmmm).   
Although this sweater is new, you've seen that h&m coat here, and here
You've also seen these jeans here (pre hole in the knee and ass) and here
Since said holes have arrived I try to keep the wearing to the weekends.  A trip to the tailor is soon to come because I cannot part with these babies.  

This sweater is so luxurious at a price I couldn't pass up (pre shopping ban, of course) while Gap was having their big winter sale plus an additional 40% off.   The cut is perfection and the fabric being a cotton cashmere blend, luscious.   You will be seeing a few new pieces that I purchased in December but I will be taking part in the infamous #2014closetremixchallenge join the party on Instagram!

Or, see how I mix it up here each week! 



No comments:

Post a Comment