Image Map

Thursday, January 9, 2014

midi





dress - vintage, similar skirt (could not find black!) // sweater - old navy // heels - sole society // clutch - gap


First full week back to work and back to dance and I'm ready for a weekend or vacation!   I'm hoping I can stay off the online stores this weekend as I'm starting to feel the gimmies setting in.   I have been doing a good job remixing, though.  This outfit is made of a sweater I may have just purchased in December but the dress was my grandmothers, the clutch I bought last spring and the heels in November.   

My name is Nina and I'm a shopaholic. 
I'm 8 days sober and plan to stay that way...for now.  

Is every one else on a shopping ban too?  I see a lot of remix challenges on Instagram and Twitter as of late. 

No comments:

Post a Comment