Image Map

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Cali Vacay Recap

Hope you all had a great holiday week and weekend!  Today I'm sharing my outfits and a few of my favorite moments from my trip!  Just to remind you, I was not technically on "vacation" I was in California for the North American Irish Dance Championships.  So, most of my time was spent around the Anaheim Hilton watching dancing and relaxing.

Day 1 Look
After my flight being delayed and not getting the California until the following day, it was quite a hassle getting everything squared away before I could freshen up.  I just threw this dress on because it required the least amount of maintenance right out of my case. 

Dress - Target
Necklace - BrinaBox
Shoes - Old Navy (in stores), similar


This little one is Lilibeth.  She danced in the Under 10 competition Wednesday morning.  

Day 2 Look
I woke up day 2 feeling refreshed after my hectic day.  Thought I'd go down and watch some dancing before heading to Disney.  Not only did I get to see Mickey's parade, but I watched this kid from England dance live.  Pretty sick. 




Shirt - American Eagle, similar
Skirt - Forever 21
Shoes - Michael Antonio via 6pm.com, same but different color

Day 3 Look

No exciting news to report.  A nice relaxing day watching dancing and hanging :)

Romper - Old Navy old, Similar

Day 4 Look
I watched the Senior Ladies (21+) competition.  

Top - Express, similar
Shorts - J.Crew Factory


Day 5 Look

Here I am acting in official capacity again!  That's fancy talk for "teacher".  

Tee - Target
Pants - Target


Here I am with Hailey.  She danced in the Under 19 category.

The following snaps are my favorite from the Mickey parade at Disney Land. 









And here I am in front of Walt Disney himself.  


I'm giving away a $15 J.Crew giftcard over on Fashion and Beauty Finds! Check out Amy's awesome blog and enter for the giftcard and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment