Image Map

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

style rut





It's about this time of year when all my clothes seem impossibly worn out and I'm ready for a change up.   I'm happily welcoming the cooler air and the opportunity to pair a button down with shorts.   I wouldn't say I'm ready for fall, it's not that extreme, we haven't had that bad of a summer.  Last year was scorching hot from March to September.  An insanely long time.  It took forever for summer to arrive and yet I'm still kind of over it and August has barely begun!   
Do you ever get into a style rut?


Details:
Shirt - American Eagle old, similar
Shorts - Bought at PacSun really old, similar
Flips - American Eagle old, similar

Linking up with Amy for Casual Wednesday!

Fashionandbeautyfinds.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment