Image Map

Monday, July 22, 2013

neon, stripes, and everything nice




I don't have to tell you how hot it's been (100 last Friday!).  Which means I grab the clothing with the least amount of effort and weight.  Luckily, I do work in air conditioning all day! 

This weekend flew by and today I'm off to the beach.  Saturday I went to Toronto to watch their Major League Soccer team Toronto Football Club.   I played soccer for 10 years so I always enjoy that.  It was such a crap rainy day here but once we crossed the boarder it was gorgeous!   
Sunday a bunch of us went to see Toby Keith - oh.  my.  god.  Amazing!   He's one of my favorites as far as Country goes and it was great finally seeing him live. 

Did you have a great weekend? 
Happy Monday!
Details:
Top - Old Navy now $10!!
Skirt - Target, similar
Shoes - JustFab



No comments:

Post a Comment