Image Map

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

seasonal flats

Although NOBODY is ready to admit it yet, fall is around the corner...  With the return of the cooler weather I reach for my best flats to spruce up or play down any outfit.  Because, of course, they can be used for both.  The flats right now are too die for!  Perforated, pointed, open toe, adorned, pointy, loafery, patterned, and ankle strapped too!

Dress down your favorite pencil with the neon perforated pair for work or a dinner date.
I just bought the same Gap pair in hot pink! I can't wait to style them for you guys!

Dress up your favorite skinny jeans with a blazer and patterned or pointed flat-a-roos!

I'm also loving the tribal/ikat print flats from Sole Society... may have to get my hands on a pair.

What is your favorite way to style flats?



flats

Shop my flat picks:

No comments:

Post a Comment