Image Map

Monday, July 8, 2013

can't go wrong





Chambray and a floral maxi.  Done.  Perfect.  Simple.  Chic.  Comfortable.  Effortless even.   I've had this floral maxi for 2 years and it's definitely not the first thing I reach for, but every time I wear it I'm so glad I did.  Even if my badonk looks redic.   

I head home today - I can't wait to tell you guys about all the fun I had on my trip.  Although, if you follow along on said social medias there in the side bar... ahem...cough cough.   Follow? 
Then you got updates along the way! 

Happy Monday & thanks for stopping by. 

Details:
Top - Old Navy
Dress - Forever21 old, similar (ok, really difficult to find online this link is for a patterned dress of the same cut)
Shoes - Toms
Tote - Michael Kors via Marshalls, similar


No comments:

Post a Comment