Image Map

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

summer lovin'






This summer is flying by!  I cannot believe it.  Even nights like last night, sitting on the boat with my aunt and sisters just relaxing while docked.  Insane.   I hope you all are having as much fun as I am having.  Seems every weekend is filled with exciting activities.  This weekend, for example, I'll be heading up to Toronto to watch some soccer (Toronto Football Club) with a friend and then Sunday I'm going to see Toby Keith.  Which I'm SO excited about.  He is my absolute favorite country singer! 

Also, after my initial freak out of the "business casual" attire that started Monday, I'm surprisingly wearing almost my normal clothes.  Of course there are a few exceptions here and there, but I've only pulled out two things so far that I wouldn't have normally worn.  Not to shabby I'd say.  

How's everyone's summer shaping up?

Details:
Shirt - Old Navy
Skirt - J.Crew Factory, similar
Shoes - BCBG via Marshalls, similar
Don't forget you can follow along on Facebook now! 

Linking up with Amy! 

Fashionandbeautyfinds.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment