Image Map

Friday, July 19, 2013

3 dresses to take you from the office to happy hour!

On Friday's the only thought getting me through the day is the imagery of a gigantic mojito post 5:00pm.  It's not every Friday that I do get to go and enjoy the company of my closest office companions, but when I do, I know that I want to look sharp!

It's been oppressively hot in the Northeast this week and it doesn't seem to be letting up anytime soon.  So, when I do head off for happy hour I don't want to have to make a complete outfit change.  Just a freshen up will do.  Take off the blazer, maybe switch the shoes to something a little...less office appropriate? (har har)

There are really cute dresses everywhere you look and since it's so, so hot they're all I want to wear!!  Dress up a sundress, shirt dress, or dress down a nice sheath.  Whatever your style - you're sure to be comfortable al fresco in these!

from office to happy hours; dress

Shop:




shirt dress

Shop:




sheath

Shop:

No comments:

Post a Comment