Image Map

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

be in the spirit - 4th of July style

With Independence Day in our reach it's a good time to reflect on all this country has been through.  Is there a better way than to sport our nation's colors proud?  I love getting in the 4th of July spirit.  The history of the Declaration of Independence has always interested me and I really get into historical books and movies that are based around that time.   When I visited Independence Hall and was able to stand in the room the Declaration of Independence was drafted and signed, it was incredible.  Here it all began.   

I rounded up some fun tops and accessories to put you in the spirit.   I love the flag tank, perfect for summer country concert!  And the bird tank - so cool looking for the heat wave!

What will you be sporting this 4th?


patriotic

Shop my Fourth of July picks:



Like After the 40 Bar Finish on FaceBook!

No comments:

Post a Comment