Image Map

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

summer business casual alert

If you've been reading for a little bit you know that my office is soon going from no dress code to a strictly business casual dress code.   Which means I'll be upping the ante on my wardrobe and will be working in some more dressier aspects.  Such as the pencil skirt.  Probably the perfect summer office wear other than a nice sheath dress.  There are lovely prints out right now.   Printed, textured, peplum'ed, neon, whatever your preference you have a LOT of choices. 

What is your summer business go to?

summer business casual

Shop my pencil skirt picks:





I'm giving away a $15 J.Crew giftcard over on Fashion and Beauty Finds! Check out Amy's awesome blog and enter for the giftcard and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment