Image Map

Monday, July 15, 2013

boy meets girl





If you've been around a while you know that one of my favorite contrasting looks is something incredibly masculine with bits of feminine.   It's been hotter than blazes the past few days and when I knew I'd be in a hot box all day for the Rochester Feis (Fesh; Dance competition) I opted for this really loose boyfriend button up.   I was cool and bright!

This weekend flew by - between teaching dance Friday for my partner who was still away, the Feis Saturday and then my sisters graduation party yesterday - it's been insane.   I had a blast, though.  Spent time with some family I haven't seen in a very long time.

How was your weekend?

Details:
Shirt - H&M, similar
Shorts - J.Crew Factory
Clutch - Target, similar
Shoes - BCBG via Marshalls, similar 


No comments:

Post a Comment