Image Map

Monday, July 29, 2013

color splash




If I must wear dress pants to work... they're going to be fun, and obnoxiously loud ones like these!   When I saw that these pants were on sale, I immediately squealed and then put them into my cart.   The cut is so classic, the pattern so bold and versatile.  I cannot wait to style them again! 

Hope you all had a great weekend.  I sure did, here's a recap! 
Friday night I took a friend out to my aunt and her boyfriend's boat.  We floated, ate goat cheese with cantaloupe, gouda with cucumbers, sopressata, drank lime-a-ritas and laughed about bad Match.com dates.   

Saturday I heated back to the boat for a hike and some sun.  In the evening the Genesee Country Village and Museum did this awesome Beatle Magic concert.  I felt like I was transported back to the 60's and was at a real Beatles show!  If anyone has ever seen Rain, it was a similar show.  It was crazy, they sounded just like the Beatles.  

Yesterday was literally a day of rest.  Sure, I did my run.  But, I mostly relaxed. 


Details:
Shirt - Old Navy old, similar
Necklace - BrinaBox
Pants - Gap this print is no longer avail online! 
Shoes - Old Navy in store, similar



No comments:

Post a Comment