Image Map

Friday, July 26, 2013

3 ways to bring neon to the office with you

Are your summer clothes starting to get a little hum-drum?  Mine too!  I myself want to incorporate fun pieces into my 9-5 wardrobe, and neon is a great way to keep your outfits interesting and chic!   I know, I know, neon has been around for a bit now.  But, I do feel like it's hard to pull the trigger on some trends when it comes to mixing them into your work wardrobe.  I'm always looking for different ways to style my pieces so that each outfit looks interesting and new.  People at work think I only wear some things once and then keep buying, but that's the remixing at work! (By the way, who does that? Anyone? If you can afford that I'm jealous!)

A super simple way to spruce up the typical jacket and skirt look is to wear a neon tank or cami instead of your typical shell.  Add a fun and flirty skirt a nude shoe and great bag!

neon at work 3

Shop this look:




In this look I paired these awesome navy dotted cropped pants that I've been drooling over with a patterned top and neon accessories.  These flats are adorable (just got mine in the mail, SO COMFY!).  And how awesome is that blingy bangle with little neon accents? Perfection.

neon at work 1

Shop this look:





Stripes and neon seems like a no-brainer, right?  Well, this neon pencil is just the ticket.  Pair it with stripes, or a simple button down and you're on your way to chic.    This bag is a great tote size with little neon peeks as well and adding another color on your ears keeps the look playful for summer!

neon at work 2

Shop this look:




Which look is your favorite?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment