AH! I said it. Transitional from summer to fall... sorry not sorry, but it's happening. And although I may be a bit premature the cooler weather is most definitely pushing me in the fall direction. I tried to choose pieces that you may already have from either last season or this summer. Let's go down the list -
1. Denim Vest - the slightly cooler version of the denim jacket. This is slightly more versatile especially for a transition season! Layer this over a tshirt dress now and a sweater later!
2. Utility Jacket - The perfect throw over on a cooler summer night in front of a camp fire. Equally perfect on a cool fall day with a tshirt and jeans. This is a must-have!
3. Striped Sweater - duh, do I have to explain? We all know I'm obsessed with stripes...
4. Jewel toned shell - jewel tones are amazing for fall to show off your summer tan and layer under more earthy toned suits and casual wear.
5. Leopard Flats - another duh moment. Really keeping my eye on these Madewell skimmers... I want them!
6. Sueded loafers - so cute with shorts and button up now for a casual weekend look and pair them with boyfriend jeans and a slouchy sweater later!
7. Floral Top - This is great now with a pencil skirt, shorts, you name it. Bring it into fall with a utility jacket and boyfriend jeans or denim jacket and earthy colored pants.
8. Boyfriend Jeans - I wear mine constantly, they are amazing with a wide variety of shoes and tops.
9. Dark Wash Jeans - a nice dark wash just looks great with knee high boots and flats.
10. Pants in Earthy Tones - what a better way to celebrate foliage than with earthy tones? They're great for spring through fall.
11. Ankle Boots - easily worn with dresses now and skinny or boyfriend jeans later
12. Jewel toned flats - every girl needs some fun flats to rock. Beautiful colored flats keep fall interesting!
Shop my picks: