Image Map

Thursday, July 11, 2013

the neutral zone





This is the type of shirt that while driving to work it wrinkles up.  I read our official new "dress code policy" yesterday and wrinkled clothing was on the not acceptable list.  I turned to a co-worker and said "well I better purchase a mini steamer to keep in my desk".  My clothes are always wrinkled by the time I get to work!  
Coming back to work after a week off was a struggle.  I really turned to something quite comfortable to get me through.  Although, I actually cannot walk very well in this dress.  This pencil is just long enough to make me feel more like shimmying rather than walking.  Tiny steps.  
It was also so humid out by the time I took these snaps that I'm surprised I'm not absolutely melting in this photographs...   Hope you are all surviving the heat wave!

Details:
Top - Old Navy old, similar
Skirt - Target old, similar
Shoes - BCBGeneration via Marshalls, similar




No comments:

Post a Comment